Indianpilots.great-forum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indianpilots.great-forum.com

This website is the hub for all aviation related talks - airline buzz , new stuff , exam forms and results - its all in here!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NEED MORE PUBLICITY

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
captankit
captankit

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-06-08

NEED MORE PUBLICITY Empty
PostSubject: NEED MORE PUBLICITY   NEED MORE PUBLICITY EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 10:12 pm

as compared to the previous indianpilot site... this one is having a very small number of members and this list is also not increasing appreciably ..

i think we should start posting the links in various other communities in orkut, hi5 invite our friends of common interest etc. so that more people gather together and the discussions become more fruitful and healthy.
Back to top Go down
iflytb20
I'm a Pilot
iflytb20

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: NEED MORE PUBLICITY   NEED MORE PUBLICITY EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 10:19 pm

i agree...try posting the link in the various mindless communities Razz in orkut
Back to top Go down
yash777
yash777

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: NEED MORE PUBLICITY   NEED MORE PUBLICITY EmptySat Jun 16, 2007 12:43 am

Yeah!! everybody post the links on orkut and several other websites
Back to top Go down
sandysup
I'm a trainee pilot
sandysup

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: NEED MORE PUBLICITY   NEED MORE PUBLICITY EmptySat Jun 16, 2007 12:56 pm

Hmm...
Quote :

I am sure iflytb20 said it with some sarcasm. According to me, if you advertise on the communitites in orkut, then there are heaps and heaps of wannabies who cant even spell "Flying", who wanna join.
I suggest, advertise on other aviation related forums like pprune, airliners-india.net, etc... And i am sure it is already advertised on the IP community in orkut.

And, maybe, people who already work for airlines, invite your colleagues to join indianpilots.forumotion.com. This way, you are inviting more experienced people in the forum.

my 2 cents... Smile

Cheers
Sandy...
Back to top Go down
gauravprakash007
Admin
gauravprakash007

Number of posts : 480

PostSubject: Re: NEED MORE PUBLICITY   NEED MORE PUBLICITY EmptySat Jun 16, 2007 1:22 pm

Well I think that we are doing pretty good here...
the forum is not even a month old...
(Created on the 23rd of May 2007)
And we have close to 50 members already!

The thing why the members are not growing is very simple...
most of them know nothing at-all the questions that i give to the new ppl are not answered by 80% of them....
Remaining 20% make it in....
Right now i'm expecting more trainee pilots like sandy ,Shanks , Nikhil , aravinth , aniket etc. to join this and give the new ppl entering this field a guide line and their experience.

And I request my fellow friends to NOT ADVERTISE in orkut's communities...they ask questions that will make ur brain take a break!

Anyways....the best thing is google's search engine recognizes this site....
so people who are really interested will get to know about it anyways!

Quote :
I suggest, advertise on other aviation related forums like pprune, airliners-india.net, etc...
This site was in discussions @ Indian Aviators....
I think that we are too small now to advertise in those 'high end' forums!
In about a month or two....we should be in a situation to advertise there - and people could use this as an alternative!

Cheers!
Comments welcome if u dis-agree on what i've said....
will love to amend changes!
Back to top Go down
https://indianpilots.forumotion.net
captankit
captankit

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: NEED MORE PUBLICITY   NEED MORE PUBLICITY EmptySat Jun 16, 2007 8:34 pm

sandysup wrote:
Hmm...
Quote :

I suggest, advertise on other aviation related forums like pprune, airliners-india.net, etc...

And, maybe, people who already work for airlines, invite your colleagues to join indianpilots.forumotion.com. This way, you are inviting more experienced people in the forum.

well i agree...

@gaurav ok lets wait for a month or so .. and we will see ..if still the memberlist does not increase then we dont have any other alternatives......
Back to top Go down
yash777
yash777

Number of posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: NEED MORE PUBLICITY   NEED MORE PUBLICITY EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 2:17 am

I dont think ppl already on forums like airliners-india will be active here
Back to top Go down
gauravprakash007
Admin
gauravprakash007

Number of posts : 480

PostSubject: Re: NEED MORE PUBLICITY   NEED MORE PUBLICITY EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 3:44 am

Well airliners and ip-gf are totally different...
ip-gf is a forum for the trainee pilots/wannbe pilots/pilots to share information primarily about the training to be a pilot and some related talks!

While airliners-in focuses on airline expansion plans and various industry tit bits....
Back to top Go down
https://indianpilots.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEED MORE PUBLICITY   NEED MORE PUBLICITY Empty

Back to top Go down

NEED MORE PUBLICITY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indianpilots.great-forum.com :: Suggestions/Comments :: I think....-
Jump to: