Indianpilots.great-forum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indianpilots.great-forum.com

This website is the hub for all aviation related talks - airline buzz , new stuff , exam forms and results - its all in here!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your coaching centre

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gauravprakash007
Admin
gauravprakash007

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Your coaching centre Empty
PostSubject: Your coaching centre   Your coaching centre EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:35 am

Over the forums and orkut I've heard many people say that its not a good idea to take classes for a DGCA exam. But I feel otherwise...its essential for these classes as we get a better perspective on things deeper understanding.

I took classes from Buti , Delhi
He was pretty good.

Your experiences on your classes welcome!
Back to top Go down
https://indianpilots.forumotion.net
shanks
I'm a trainee pilot

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Your coaching centre   Your coaching centre EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:36 am

Going for coaching classes is a safer bet.
It would make your wallet lighter by Rs 50K or maybe 75K, but more than really understanding the subjects in depth, it would help you get into the "examination groove" .. ie .. solving numericals related to PNR, CP, Time zones, Departures etc.

If you dont clear the papers in one attempt, it would mean spending another 3 or 4 months preparing once again for the same subjects on your own, and missing out on any job vacancies that might "magically" come up anytime !! Basketball

Time is very important !! Smile
Back to top Go down
flyboy

flyboy

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Your coaching centre   Your coaching centre EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:30 pm

wassup guys!!

good to see some action in the forum.

Some of my friends studied on their own and still passed. They had notes of
the guys who took class's.

So those notes r really helpfull. Either u have to go the class's or at least get hold of those notes.

By the way no need to spend 50K or 75K on classes. I've heard of classes for under <20k. & it seems they teach well and have a good pass rate but jus not that popular. Two of friends took coaching through them and passed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your coaching centre   Your coaching centre Empty

Back to top Go down

Your coaching centre
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indianpilots.great-forum.com :: Exam Results and Forms-
Jump to: