Indianpilots.great-forum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indianpilots.great-forum.com

This website is the hub for all aviation related talks - airline buzz , new stuff , exam forms and results - its all in here!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MEMBER INTRODUCTION

Go down 
+4
to_coolguys
yash777
B787India
gauravprakash007
8 posters
AuthorMessage
gauravprakash007
Admin
gauravprakash007

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2007-05-23

MEMBER INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: MEMBER INTRODUCTION   MEMBER INTRODUCTION EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 5:32 pm

All the new members are requested to introduce your self to the people of the forum out here!
Describe what you do and your interest in aviation....
Just to know whose who!

Last edited by gauravprakash007 on Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://indianpilots.forumotion.net
B787India

B787India

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: MEMBER INTRODUCTION   MEMBER INTRODUCTION EmptyFri Jul 27, 2007 7:27 pm

Hello people.

My name is Birendra farao [Nothing with King Birendra Of Nepal]. I'm not new to aviation. Actually im amongst aviators, so slowly AVIATION engulfed me.

I am a private banker who handles NRI accounts silent Whose i cannot say tongue

My aviation guru is Shekar king , yes IPGF wala Shekar and spotting disease has been given to me by IPGF wala Yash. cherry

Looking forward to sharing some info that i have and yes learn a lot more in the bargain.

BTW: I attended some courses in photography and am going to join http://www.shariacademy.com/ for learning more advanced steps.
Back to top Go down
yash777
yash777

Number of posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: MEMBER INTRODUCTION   MEMBER INTRODUCTION EmptySat Jul 28, 2007 12:45 am

Hello ppl I am Yash from Mumbai.I gave my class 2 medicals but didnt clear it due to my 6/12 vision in the left eye Crying or Very sad .....So i'll b doin Aerospace engg frm ukraine....Currently i m jux chillin out at home and most of the time i am spotting king Here's my spotting pics http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=30264 and http://www.flickr.com/photos/yash_rajgor/ Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
to_coolguys

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: MEMBER INTRODUCTION   MEMBER INTRODUCTION EmptySat Jul 28, 2007 12:06 pm

Hi All,

Looks like its time for me to introduce:

My name is Pankaj but most of them remember me as to_coolguys....I too am very much fond of aviation and my interest lies in Jets(perferably Boeings...I find their cockpits structured than the airbusses)...Professionally I am working as a software engineer with a IT company in Vikhroli...I am 27 years of age.Some of you know me as we had met many a times in IP meet in Mumbai...I spend most of my free time flying on my Flight Simulator and reading the real manuals of 737/747/767. I also spend some of my time lurking around Avsim, www,mycockpit.org,www.leveldsim.com ..I am interested in making a fixed base cockpit of a 737.But the money and space kills...

Currently these are some of my prized possessions the i have :
1) Ch Products Yoke
2) Track IR
3) Capt Mike Ray 737/747/767 Simulator checkrides and Procedures manuals
4) Level D 767 Training DVD
5) Rod Machado - PPL handbook
6) Rod Machado - Instrument Pilot Survival manual
7) Stick and Rudder book
8 ) 2 FAA manuals
9) Jeppesen Chart Training

and the list goes on and on and on....
I am not a person too keen on spotting or aircraft statistics...I enjoy spending my time on learning the aircraft systems and learning to use them and fly...Thats all from my side...

Pankaj
Back to top Go down
netnut

netnut

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-08-27

PostSubject: Re: MEMBER INTRODUCTION   MEMBER INTRODUCTION EmptyMon Sep 03, 2007 4:23 pm

Hello everyone... so happy to have found you guys once again.... if you remember I was netnut of the indianpilots forum. And I had that ame thread going.

As for now... I'm studying aircraft maintenance engineering in IIAE New Delhi.

netnut.

PS: Is flyboy around here?
Back to top Go down
gauravprakash007
Admin
gauravprakash007

Number of posts : 480

PostSubject: Re: MEMBER INTRODUCTION   MEMBER INTRODUCTION EmptyWed Sep 05, 2007 12:47 pm

Quote :
PS: Is flyboy around here?
Yup!
Back to top Go down
https://indianpilots.forumotion.net
yash777
yash777

Number of posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: MEMBER INTRODUCTION   MEMBER INTRODUCTION EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 2:27 pm

Flyboy? the guy from the original IP?
Back to top Go down
junoonindia

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-06-15

PostSubject: Re: MEMBER INTRODUCTION   MEMBER INTRODUCTION EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 8:50 pm

Last edited by junoonindia on Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:26 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-10-03

PostSubject: Re: MEMBER INTRODUCTION   MEMBER INTRODUCTION EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 1:20 am

Hi everyone,
i am SUNNY,i am in class 12,i completed my CLASS 2 and i am waiting for class 1 dates.I am here to improve my knowledge abt aircrafts and to know a little bit more abt civil aviation.
Back to top Go down
mdudeja

mdudeja

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: MEMBER INTRODUCTION   MEMBER INTRODUCTION EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 1:41 pm

Well, seems I'm coming here quite late. But anyway, I'm Mukul. Graduated in Electronics and Communication Engineering (with Honours), followed by an MBA in ICT (Information, Communication & Technologies) with Marketing. Currently employed within the IT industry, and based in Bangalore. Have been bitten by the bug since the past 10-15 years, but never been able to do anything about it... until now! cheers

I have cleared my Class 2, and will soon apply for a Class 1 date. Trying to get as much information on flying in the meanwhile. My aircraft knowledge is the pits right now, but I try to read up whatever I can to improve it. Haven't done too much till now, but it's an ongoing process...Rolling Eyes

Planning to commence my training, hopefully by mid-next year (don't know where, though.) It's a really confusing scenario out there, with so many people ready to spoon-feed you with a CPL program both within the country and abroad, so I'm taking my time separating the wheat from the chaff.comp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MEMBER INTRODUCTION   MEMBER INTRODUCTION Empty

Back to top Go down

MEMBER INTRODUCTION
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indianpilots.great-forum.com :: Site Related-
Jump to: