Indianpilots.great-forum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indianpilots.great-forum.com

This website is the hub for all aviation related talks - airline buzz , new stuff , exam forms and results - its all in here!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jet Airway's 777 in trouble!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gauravprakash007
Admin
gauravprakash007

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Jet Airway's 777 in trouble! Empty
PostSubject: Jet Airway's 777 in trouble!   Jet Airway's 777 in trouble! EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 1:25 am

Me and Sean were spotting yesterday (2nd July , 1200Z)
And this is the report (Professional Style!)

VABB/Mt.Crappy , 1730hrs
: Jet's 777 pulls out from the International Parking Bay....We pull out cameras and then Sean asks me - "Isnt she late today? She leaves around b/w 12-2" I say Sean....."She was waiting for us!".
We see a pushback vehicle pushing her out and gettin her on the taxiway...I thought may be Jet is saving fuel by using a pushback vehicle for taxi....
And then when we are ready with the camera focused and she suddenly takes a turn to the general aviation ramp near Taxiway Alpha4 . There is this person who comes from the other side with a ladder and then he climbs via the second door in a rather fast manner....Twas there for a long time....(at time we left...around 1815hrs)
God knows what was wrong there.....

maybe a bomb scare or somethin.....
Waiting for first hand info from TOI in tomorrow's edition.
Expect visuals shortly...
Back to top Go down
https://indianpilots.forumotion.net
aalokg

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-06-27

Jet Airway's 777 in trouble! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jet Airway's 777 in trouble!   Jet Airway's 777 in trouble! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 9:25 pm

Was it VT-JEB ?
If yes, then this is the second of the 11 777s ordered by Jet. Its not yet commissioned into service.

VT-JEA is in service, find it here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/aalokg/485033980/in/set-72157600069159875/

Aalok
Back to top Go down

Jet Airway's 777 in trouble!
Page 1 of 1