Indianpilots.great-forum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indianpilots.great-forum.com

This website is the hub for all aviation related talks - airline buzz , new stuff , exam forms and results - its all in here!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DGCA computer number!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ayush konisetty

ayush konisetty

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-09-18

DGCA computer number! Empty
PostSubject: DGCA computer number!   DGCA computer number! EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:24 am

Hello everyone, iam new to this community so really donot know if this topic has been covered anyways i need to know what documents i have to bundle up to apply for my computer number in India? cyclops

I see lots of emoticons on this forum too which is kind of nice Very Happy

Thank You
Ayush
Back to top Go down
shanks
I'm a trainee pilot

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: DGCA computer number!   DGCA computer number! EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:29 am

hello ayush,

as per the latest rules you need to show 30 hours of flying experience and a certificate showing that you have undergone ground training in a DGCA approved ground school.
Apart form that you need your 10+2 certificate and copy of your logbook to show your summary of flying hours with the pages stamped/sealed by your CFI.
The forms for application for comp. no are available on the DGCA website under the "forms" section.

regards,
Back to top Go down
ayush konisetty

ayush konisetty

PostSubject: Re: DGCA computer number!   DGCA computer number! EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:31 am

wowww that was quick, and what should the total summery page contain that is the one bugging me a lot and one more thing should i put NA in the lines 9 and 11 on the computer number form? Question since iam not in a DGCA approved school.

Last edited by ayush knisetty on Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
shanks
I'm a trainee pilot

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: DGCA computer number!   DGCA computer number! EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:46 am

Although it says summary of flying hours, you can simply submit xerox copies of your logbook pages with stamp/seal of your school or CFI on each page. That should suffice. Thats how I did it and I got the computer number without problems.

In the US, pilots usually dont make any flying hours summary like how students in India do.
Here in Indian flight schools, a summary of flying hours is usually tabulated every month or every quarterly.
Back to top Go down
gauravprakash007
Admin
gauravprakash007

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: DGCA computer number!   DGCA computer number! EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 5:55 am

Quote :
I see lots of emoticons on this forum too which is kind of nice
Razz

At number 9(b) you can throw in your IR certificate's details
and at 11 you can put down your present school's name - dont write n/a you never know the DGCA might come back to you saying n/a school is not approved! Suspect

@shanks - Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
https://indianpilots.forumotion.net
ayush konisetty

ayush konisetty

PostSubject: Re: DGCA computer number!   DGCA computer number! EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 8:52 am

Thank you for all the help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DGCA computer number!   DGCA computer number! Empty

Back to top Go down

DGCA computer number!
Page 1 of 1