Indianpilots.great-forum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indianpilots.great-forum.com

This website is the hub for all aviation related talks - airline buzz , new stuff , exam forms and results - its all in here!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IP reaches its 100 member mark

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
to_coolguys

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2007-05-27

IP reaches its 100 member mark Empty
PostSubject: IP reaches its 100 member mark   IP reaches its 100 member mark EmptyThu Oct 25, 2007 10:00 am

Hi All,

Today IP has reached its 100 member milestone.And it feels good to have come across at this point in this journey.We have had members from the previous forum and many new members joining and contributing to IP.Just so that the new members are aware let me give a brief introduction to the birth of IP.IPGF is the successor to IP forum which was lead by Haree and some few key members.But unfortunately because of the registration issues the forum got inaccessible after its period was over.The IP forum was close to most of the people's heart and many newbies and wannabes had a great time in that forum. Wink Realising the need of other forum one of its members Gaurav Prakash, whom we know as GP, started off this forum to continue the legacy of the old forum and to get all of the old members at one place again.
Slowly and steadily he has worked hard on it changing the looks and bringing in new features like the chat section etc..This forum is still a baby forum as compared to other existing forums..But as i said it is a journey.To keep it short and sweet I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the members of this forum to make it what it is and am looking forward to many of those members who have been silent to take an initiative and start contributing.We are also looking forward to get as many people and real world pilots on board.While i said that it is a journey I would ask you guys to join me in to celebrate the 100 member mark of IP..Cheers and a toast to IP and its members... bounce bounce bounce cheers cheers

Pankaj
Back to top Go down
gauravprakash007
Admin
gauravprakash007

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: IP reaches its 100 member mark   IP reaches its 100 member mark EmptyThu Oct 25, 2007 10:30 am

Thanks a lot for your words Pankaj!
Well its been a great time for sure!
Indianpilots was one of those things that was eye to the Indian Aviaiton Industry...it was one of the first things that i used to open the moment i came online...what to do...when to do...right from the moment of getting a Class II to a CPL it was all there!
ip-gf has come a long way since it was started...with loads visually appealing things with a modified design.....loads of trainee pilots and pilots rather than just wannabes...more of technical questions being discussed...with every different member being on a different stage of the flying training...there are people to guide you about things and what to do and what not to do!
Its a real help that makes u cruise through your flying training...

Three Cheers to IP-GF!
Hip Hip Hurray!
pop

I take this opportunity to personally thank all the members who have made it possible to make it till this mark...with 1500 and odd posts and 100 members...we are going pretty strong! Smile
Thanks guys for making it possible!

The 100th member of the forum is "Fulcrum"
Welcome onboard pal! Smile

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
https://indianpilots.forumotion.net
yash777
yash777

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: IP reaches its 100 member mark   IP reaches its 100 member mark EmptySat Oct 27, 2007 12:08 am

Proud to be an IPian and its Moderator Very Happy
Back to top Go down
netnut

netnut

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-08-27

PostSubject: Re: IP reaches its 100 member mark   IP reaches its 100 member mark EmptySat Oct 27, 2007 7:10 pm

Congrats to all of us!! Hope this trend continues.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IP reaches its 100 member mark   IP reaches its 100 member mark Empty

Back to top Go down

IP reaches its 100 member mark
Page 1 of 1